Find out below if you are suited for the role of a locum social worker.
Key skills needed to be a locum social worker
- Able to hit the ground running
- Higher salary
- More flexibility and control
- Allows you to hone frontline skills
- Can try different areas of social work
- No holiday, sick pay or pension
- Job insecurity
- May be expected to take on difficult cases
- Accessing training and supervision can be more difficult in some areas.
Locum social workers need good affordable training, visit www.SocialWorkProcesses.co.uk for free CPD training.